Tuesday, May 18, 2010

ACK!

EPIC FAIL!

ZOMG!!!!!!

So....being all concentratey on the cakes that are ordered for Sunday, I managed to majorly mess up the dates for the law school cupcakes. It's tomorrow, not next week.

So it's currently 11:40pm and I'm waiting for the last batch of cupcakes to cool down enough so I can ice them.

All I wanted to do was have a shower and crawl into bed. I had the father in laws funeral today and it was emotionally draining. I can't imagine how my mother in law feels when I feel so wiped and I didn't live with and love the man for the last however many years!

So I'm off to whip up what will HOPEFULLY be my last batch of icing and sprinkle my last lot of cleaning. Then it's DEFFINATELY shower and bed.

I will upload the pictures tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment