Saturday, May 29, 2010

I have a dirty dirty mind! - Not safe for kids

So I've been kind of lax about blogging. It's not even that I've been too busy I've just been.... well......lax.

So on Wednesday I decided to be creative. Out of this came what I am affectionately calling my BDSM Penis cake!



Why yes! Those are fondant leather straps with delicately made fondant studs. And yes those are fondant balls of a penile piercing! Yes that is dyed coconut. Unfortunately it turned out more like old man pubic hair! :(

It's far from perfect, but it's so cute! It created a great conversation starter for my whole day. "What are you doing?" Ohhhh I'm just sitting here eatting cock. It's nice and warm too! "WTF?!?!?!"

So I appologise for the lack of blogging and yummy pictures and hope this post has made up for it just a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment