Saturday, May 22, 2010

A day spent in good company....

Ahhhh.

My partner in crime. I do love her. Not only did she show up bright and bushy tailed, ready to work on the two cales that we were doing BUT she brought me Dr Pepper. DR PEPPER! God I love that sugary beverage!

Anyways.....

The cakes were Mickey Mouse (simple) and Upsy Daisy (UGH!). I did the mickey mouse cupcakes the night before. Very cute, very themed. Then we did the mickeymouse cake first, as it was being picked up first. It turned out adorable!

Kristin's Mickey Cup Cakes


Kristin's Mickey Mouse Cake

So then with Mickey all seen to, we had to start on Upsy Daisy. ZOMG. Seriously, there are like 7 or 8 different colours on that doll, thing, kid. We used fruit sticks for her hair and belt and backed a total of three chocolate cakes to give us enough to work with. Once she was cut, iced and given a face, I liked her alot better than I did, oh, maybe 5 hours earlier!


So here she is, the adorable Upsy Daisy. I hope both cakes pleased the eaters as much as the orderers.


Storm's Upsy Daisy Cake



-Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment